Thursday 27 August 2015

July wins - better late than never

The Yellow Balloon dvd - heyuguys
Fermented Foods for Vitality & Health - cut out and keep
The Secret Life and Curious Death of Miss Jean Milne - @bwpublishing 
Nivea for men sensitive pack 
Knitting Basics - cut out and keep
£5 Bernard Matthews voucher
Hardback copy I Take You - heatworld daily entry

Glad I remembered to post this, I need to chase the heatworld win.

Fermented Foods does sound a bit strange, but thought Rachael would be interested.  Sounds suspiciously sauerkraut-ish to me, but it's not arrived yet.  We will see.

I enjoyed The secret life and curious death of Miss Jean Milne by Andrew Nicoll, so give that a try if you enjoy historical crime fiction.  Just looked on amazon to give a link to book, and it's only 49p for kindle.  The Secret Life and Curious Death of Miss Jean Milne on kindle  Don't know if it's on promo for a short time, but I would say it's definitely worth buying for that.

My neighbours now have their gorgeous babies at home after a little while in SCBU.  So beautiful!  But sorry everyone, as beautiful as they are, they aren't mine to share, so you'll just have to take my word for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment