Thursday 24 January 2013

(What happened here then?  forgot to press the publish button.  So it's in the wrong place now and I don't know how to change that.  Oh well!)


I forgot I started this!  Oh well. It's been a good comping year, 2 tellies, another xbox 360.  And one of those tellies was from wombling.  I picked up an empty packet of crisps near the skate park, entered online, and won a £600 odd telly!  Which was nice.  What else this year, biggies, £500 from pepsi, my mum won too, and £500 to spend at silly expensive clothes from the Sunday Times, one of those hourly comps. 

Trouble is, I spend far too much time comping to be bothered blogging about it.

My ms?  That trundles on being very boring.  I've fallen a couple of times walking Max, it's getting harder.  But.  What can you do? 

Quite.  Comp on!

No comments:

Post a Comment