Wednesday 27 March 2013

Floffy hair



My Baby

Okay, so she's not exactly a baby, but isn't she gorgeous?  And I wanted to see if I could manage to post a picture.  Stolen from her facebook.  Floffy = goth + fluffy. Daft I know. This shows why I enter to win lots of make up.  No idea where she gets it from, but she's loved doing her hair and makeup from her mid teens.  I could never be bothered to be a goth, leather jacket and a touch of black eyeliner was more my look.  She doesn't always look quite like this, this was for an 80s night, so she's vamped it up to the max.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway ur daughter is beautiful love the makeup!


    Aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She should be writing or learning stuff, final year of her degree, but I felt I just had to distract her with your giveaway. Really lovely items.

    ReplyDelete